I was nominated by Shay from Planet Shay for the Liebster Award! Shay has been a guest author on this site, don’t forget to check her out!
Rules for the award
- Thank the blogger, who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions the blogger gave you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers, who deserve the award.
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer.
- Let them know they’ve been nominated.
11 facts about myself
- Doctor Strange is my favorite MCU movie because, you know, Benedict Cumberbaby. ❤️
- I’m a proud Ravenclaw.
- I love the smell of old books.
- Peter Capaldi is my favorite Doctor.
- I have tons of books I haven’t had the time to read.
- When I was a kid, I used to be afraid of the Scooby Doo monsters.
- I think the Sharknado saga is amazing. Fight me.
- Sometimes I miss my first notebook. It was so soft…
- I don’t think Game of Thrones is that good.
- My first proper character was called The Cosmic Owl.
- I can’t wait for Ransom Riggs to publish the fourth part of Miss Peregrine’s saga.
- What’s something (a topic) you could talk about for five minutes straight? Anything fandom related.
- Your opinion on pigeons? They’re terrifying.
- What’s your main long-term goals? Going to England.
- Last text you sent? If it’s too personal, second to last text? “Cake”
- Secret guilty pleasure you have (e.g. watching reality TV or gross pimple popping videos)? Scratching my head :v
- Favourite season and why? Haha, I was about to answer “of which show?”. It’s autumn.
- What motivates you to keep writing posts on your blog/website? I want to develop my writing skills.
- Favourite film and why? The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
- Number one pet peeve? When couples say they’re pregnant when it’s just the girl.
- What other country than your own would you want to live in for at least a year and why? England :3 it’s my dream.
- What do you think your unique feature is? (Like a feature of your appearance, personality, style, etc.) My love for my books.
I’m relatively new to the blogger atmosphere again since I was absent for a whole year. So I let anyone who’s reading this to do the award.
- Red or blue?
- Hot or cold?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- Water or soda?
- Shoes or boots?
- Hands or feet?
- Star Wars or Star Trek?
- Movies or TV shows?
- Netflix or Amazon?
- Quick shower or bath?
- Sun or moon?
And that’s it! Thanks for reading everything!
The Great Ant Colony